Flower Classes & Workshops
Looking for flower classes in Seoul? You’ve come to the right place to level up your floral design skills. Petal Palette caters classes to everyones’ needs whether you’re a traveler just looking to try something new or a pro living here in Seoul .
Majoring in art and design, Clair spent her first 10 years after graduation as a graphic designer. For the last 10 years she has been applying here keen sense of color and composition to her floral business. Clair is fluent in both English and Korean. When you study with PetalPalette, you always get the highest quality flowers, required theory and hands on training needed to create unique, timeless designs.
Choose The Subjects That Interest You
Have a look at the range of classes offered below. Choose the ones that fit your needs and schedule. If you want to learn something you don’t see offered or the times don’t fit feel free to contact us with your request and we will try out best to accommodate you.
General Class Format
Here’s an overview of how our floral classes/workshops run:
2 hours | 1 Subject | 150 USD
1. Meet at PetalPalette’s studio where all flowers and tools will be provided
2. Learn how to choose, and care for the flowers then discuss the proper mechanics, techniques and tools for the job
3. Watch as Clair demonstrates the arranging process
4. Create your own arrangement with one on one help from Clair
5. Critique your own work and that of your peers to learn how to improve
6. Photograph your creation and share it
7. Wrap it up to look even more beautiful and keep it safe on the way home
8. Drink, snack, mingle and get ready for your next lesson!
Hand Tied Bouquets
Wednesday 17th May, 12:30 – 14:30
Thursday 25th May, 12:30 – 14:30
Tuesday 30th May, 12:30 – 14:30
Hat Box Arrangement
Create a unique arrangement of flowers inside an usual container.
Friday 26th May, 12:30 – 14:30
Choose the number of classes you would like to take:
If you have any problems please call Clair at 82 10 3791 9836 for help.