Flower Classes & Workshops
Looking for flower classes in Seoul? You’ve come to the right place to level up your floral design skills. Petal Palette caters classes to everyones’ needs whether you’re a traveler just looking to try something new or a pro living here in Seoul .
|Class Title||5 Day Floral Experience for Beginners April 2018|
|Description||This is a floral design course for beginners where you will learn about the common tools, materials and techniques for creating modern floral arrangements.
-Understand the tools and materials used for floral design
-Get acquainted basic floral techniques and mechanics
-Learn how to blend colors and texture
-Caring for your flowers before, during and after
-Contact us below for a more detailed syllabus
My goal as your teacher is to create a fun and comfortable learning environment where you can follow along easily, ask questions and enjoy the beauty and relaxation that comes from working with flowers. Classes are limited to four students for this reason.
|Location||Eunpyeong-gu - Near Bulgwang Subway Station|
|Dates||Monday, April 16th to Friday, April 20th 2018|
|Time||09:30 - 14:30|
|Capacity||Maximum 4 students (Only 2 seats left!)|
|Extras||Snacks, beverages and good music will be provided|
|Registration||Sign up using the form at the bottom of this page.|
Majoring in art and design, Clair spent her first 10 years after graduation as a graphic designer. For the last 10 years she has been applying here keen sense of color and composition to her floral business. Clair is fluent in both English and Korean. When you study with PetalPalette, you always get the highest quality flowers, required theory and hands on training needed to create unique, timeless designs.
Choose The Subjects That Interest You
Have a look at the range of classes offered below. Choose the ones that fit your needs and schedule. If you want to learn something you don’t see offered or the times don’t fit feel free to contact us with your request and we will try out best to accommodate you.
General Class Format
Here’s an overview of how our floral classes/workshops run:
2 hours | 1 Subject
1. Meet at PetalPalette’s studio where all flowers and tools will be provided
2. Learn how to choose, and care for the flowers then discuss the proper mechanics, techniques and tools for the job
3. Watch as Clair demonstrates the arranging process
4. Create your own arrangement with one on one help from Clair
5. Critique your own work and that of your peers to learn how to improve
6. Photograph your creation and share it
7. Wrap it up to look even more beautiful and keep it safe on the way home
8. Drink, snack, mingle and get ready for your next lesson!